Get Creative Mandala 100 Symbols and start creating today.
- Pay using the button below and Download the PDF.
- Print Creative Mandala Starter Set (ideally on 160 gsm white paper) as many times as you want.
- Draw a circle (use a big dinner plate) in the center of an A2 paper (ideally 160 gsm).
- Slow down for a moment and reflect on your intention – you can grasp, embrace or release a life event or chapter. If nothing comes to your mind, you will enjoy the process by working intuitively. Some Creative Mandala Makers use photographs, personal notes or even old letters. There is no right or wrong.
- Go through all the symbols and pick the ones that resonate with you. Cut and set on side. Make a composition within the circle. Once you’re happy with the overall picture, use the glue carefully.
- Colour your Creative Mandala using watercolour paints, acrylic paints, crayons, pastels or markers.
- Frame your artwork for a better result (we use white 50×50 cm IKEA RIBBA frames, around €12).
- Join our private Facebook Group! Creative Mandala Makers is a safe place to show your artworks and share your story, help each other and socialise. Every month, Dominika Stoppa, the Founder of Creative Mandala goes live to spark your creativity with a new theme.
- Tag your artworks on Facebook and Instagram using the hashtag #mycreativemandala.
© Copyright 2019 Dominika Stoppa. All rights reserved.
All images are copyrighted by Dominika Stoppa.
The images contained in this file are for personal use only. These coloring pages are for individual and personal use only. YOU MAY NOT distribute, share, resell or copy any of the images. YOU MAY NOT resell or reproduce this book in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the copyright holder, Dominika Stoppa.